Acrodata emerges as Tasmania’s leading information management specialist.
Since 2006, Acrodata has always been a proudly Tasmanian owned and operated business in information management.
Acrodata is now another crucial business interest of the Fuji Xerox Business Centre Tasmania (FXBCT).
Acrodata Tasmania Pty Ltd and FXBCT are set to re-position Acrodata as the outright leader in specialised document and information management to the Tasmanian local, national and International organisations it serves.
Acrodata and FXBCT will promote a holistic document management strategy that links the islands of information that exist in most organisations today so as to avoid the costly errors that occur through missing or lost company information. New solutions re-utilise existing office hardware, software and communications in organisations to create a Content Management capability that ensures these isolated islands of information are now connected.
Where archival storage is painful for most SMEs and Government businesses, Acrodata ensure these organisations' very lifeblood, their knowledge and IP are archivally stored and managed in whatever is the most appropriate manner.
Acrodata has moved into a purpose built Document Repository and Conversion Centre at Mornington. The Mornington site provides the first state of the art Repository of its kind in Tasmania. The site was recently undertook the high security scanning and data capture for the Federal Election and the Federal Government. The site itself was nominated as the most secure and efficient site, in all of Australia, testament to the facilities provided.
The Mornington facility has all the features you would expect and demand in a professional archive service.
- Capability for redundancy, via alternate providers of NBN.
- Power back up and protection of essential services.
- A site capable of up to 50 data entry workstations.
- Secure, independent storage sections for client specific applications.
- Security Card, computer controlled access to all sections with appropriate User access.
- Substantial video monitoring with 24 hour surveillance of all work and storage areas.
- Specific Document preparation and scanning areas.
- Barcode tracking of document and data movements.
- Terminal Digit Filing capability.
- Pallet storage and movement all within the Archive Building itself.
- Racking for IT Hosting and Support services.
Acrodata's Manager, Steve Ktori has been working in Information Management for 15 years and has overseen the digitalization of over 30 million documents from the majority of Tasmanian state government departments, local councils and numerous other organisations in that time.
A Document Management expert, Phill Dance has recently joined Acrodata, effectively providing in excess of 50 years of Document Imaging and Content Management experience.
Phill commenced his career servicing Hobart on behalf of Kodak Imaging Division back in 1976. Phill went on to provide his Imaging experience to one Company, that essentially changed ownership over 30 years from HPA to Kodak, to Salmat and finally as Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions and now finally to Acrodata/FXBCT, with all the exciting synergies that his experience offers our Tasmanian customers.
The transition of Acrodata's business model and relocation to the new premises provides a state of the art archive and work space that is unequalled, certainly in Tasmania.
Acrodata can provide new and innovative Document Imaging and Content Management technologies as well as the systems and services required to make it all happen.
We have offices in Hobart, Mornington, Launceston, Ulverstone and Burnie with a presence in Devonport.
Our parent company Fuji Xerox Australia (FXA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fuji Xerox (Asia Pacific) Fuji Xerox as an international company has won many quality and environmental awards over the last ten years for their products. The Acrodata and Fuji Xerox Business Centre Tasmania has also won numerous awards for excellence in after sales / maintenance service to customers who have purchased these products. FXBCT has recently won the best Service division in Australia and the best performing Business in Australia for FXA.
We believe this transition provides a total service offering that will be the secret to our continued success by providing:
Acrodata and FXBCT joint capability and experience
The services provided by FXBCT and Acrodata include;
- Supply of MFD’s and Network Printers, crucial to any Document management solutions
- Pre and post sales account management across all products and services
- Pre-configuration, specification, transition plans, deliveries and installation of all solutions
- IT department and end-user training
- Remote monitoring and management of consumables, retrievals, hardware and software
- Helpdesk and online support
- Onsite technical support including labor, parts and consumables
- Preventative maintenance
- Administration, reporting and invoicing
FXBCT provide the same services to Fuji Xerox Australia’s large national accounts in Tasmania. These include Department of Health and Human Services, Australian Tax Office, Johnson and Johnson, Bendigo Bank and Officeworks.